standard atmospheric profile parameters?

hello,all. who know where I can find the table about standard atmospheric profile parameters? I think the table should contain altitude/pressure/temperature/,and so on,with mid-latitude summer and mid-latitude winter. thankyou.

Reply to
highstone

It all depends on what or which you are interested in....the brightness groups or the draft climates!

But you name reflects on your intelligence. One GOOGLE search will divulge all............. So roll another, but not so tight as to choke to much. Keeps the blood from flowing improperly

JB

Reply to
daytona¡ã

If you want accuracy I don't know of any on internet however last up dated version U.S. STANDARD ATMOSPHERE 1976 Check with following NATIONAL TECHNICAL INFORMATION SERVICE us department of commerce Springfield, VA. 22161

I will also try to send you copy of what I have

Reply to
Tony