space-pak dunham bush blower coil needed asap

I have a space-pak 1971 model 5510e5 built by dunham bush that needs the blower motor either replaced or rebuilt. I am willing to send this unit anywhere to have it rebuilt. Or I will purchase one off anyone who has one!!! help!!!! snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
medicrx

where are you located ?

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
The Freon Cowboy

i am in uniontown pennsylvania close to pittsburgh. do you have a used one??

Reply to
medicrx

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT snipped-for-privacy@HOTMAIL.COM OR CALL ME 724-322-3240

Reply to