Rapid City Storm

Is that right now, or some time in the past? I presume the city is blanketed with too much snow, you imply?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

There was 48 inches of snow a week and a half ago. It has snowed pretty steady since. Last night Interstate 90 was closed from just outside of chamberlain West to the Wyoming Border. About 250 miles. Truckers are backed up for miles. They haul all of your food and goods. The Bartenders love it though. You boy Jepps or whatever his name is.. Well his Mormon maverick group above Rapid City are snowed in solid. Gonna be a lot of little Mormons in about 9 months. ;-p Now you know why we are known as the Banana Belt. In a couple of Months it is gonna really snow and get cold though.

Reply to
Don Ocean