Quartz Space Heater

I haven't looked at you picture, nor will I, but I assume it reflects your "professionalism."

Reply to
CJT

It shows him playing "pocket pool". LOL

Reply to
<kjpro

Nowhere, altho PV people get 50 cents/kWh in Germany.

You might enjoy learning the difference between power and energy.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Pine

You had Neil Young over for dinner last night?

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Recalling that&#39;s what my brother said--just before he snapped the picture.

Reply to
Jeffrey Lebowski

No, you still got it WRONG... In Space, there is NO place where there isn&#39;t Light, Radiation, Gas, Dust, Particles, ect. So therefor, one CAN&#39;T measure 0 Degrees Kelvin, and even "IF" you could find such a place in the Universe, that had these conditions, just what are you planning to USE to measure it. Anything, you use, would then bring energy into that space, and would raise the temp ABOVE 0 Degrees Kelvin. Also, one can&#39;t have Atoms, or even Protons and Neutrons, at 0 Degress Kelvin, as they would dissaccociate into their Basic Particles, long before you could ever get near 0 Degrees Kelvin, at minimum, or maybe down to their component Energy Strings, if one believes String Theory, to be the way of the Universe. Actually, "IF" String Theory, is correct, at 0 Degrees Kelvin, all String Energy would cease to exist, which would also mean that at 0 Degrees Kelvin, the Universe would cease to exist.

It seems you couldn&#39;t even graduate for the Idiot&#39;s R&#39; Us School of Physics..........

Reply to
You

I could care less... I don&#39;t ever plan to go there to find out.

If you want to argue... go Google and argue with the information they provide to you.

I really don&#39;t care what the temperature of space is...

Reply to
<kjpro

My God .50/kw how to those people afford live and how to manufacturers sell anything that competitive? What are PV people? I wonder where the most expensive electricity is in the US and the cheapest?

Reply to
Mike

And there is another theory that this has already happened. The universe has ceased to exist, and has been replaced by something even more inexplicable. :-)

Reply to
Joe T

I don&#39;t know what it&#39;s like today, but, as I recall, customers of some of the municipal power companies in New York that were buying hydro power from PASNY were paying something like $0.004/kwh (yes, that&#39;s less than 1/2 cent) as recently as 1999. Needless to say, these were all electric homes.

Reply to
Mike Hartigan

Daestrom. Funny thing the MBTU rating I have seen always seems to mean thousands of BTUs. The old "M" means thousands apparently as in some of the old style prefixes. Ya&#39; gotta&#39; hate it.

Reply to
Solar Flare

Reply to
Solar Flare

Do you seriously know that little about energy?

Do you think your sound equipment manufacturer would design all your energy to transform into heat instead of sound? Get an Onkyo amp. Calss G amp. Very little heat and linear current based outputs. This is called efficiency. Doesn&#39;t heat my room not matter how many hundred watts of sound it puts out.

Reply to
Solar Flare

Too much volume on your stereo is overheating your brain.

Reply to
Solar Flare

As I said before the trolls twisted things to create confusion.

"The unit that produces the least wasted energy" i.e Light, sound, motion, etc.

Reply to
Solar Flare

So electricity units are the same as thermal units.

I&#39;ll have to remember next time I measure my PV panel output in BTUs

Reply to
Solar Flare

There is an idiot in every corner these days.

I bought a bucket of volts, the other day, on eBay, real cheap.

Reply to
Solar Flare

Also a unit of electricity is not a unit of heat at anytime. Yes, there are equivalents which depend on the conversion efficiency but 1 watt is not a measurement of heat.

...and the energy to power misstated.

Reply to
Solar Flare

so, apologize for the error and get on with it.

Reply to
Solar Flare

What radio stations can you see?

Reply to