Possible radio spot for HVAC outfits.

Hi folks -- I'm a revocering ad person and I've done a radio spot I hope some HVAC companies might want to customize and run. This demo obviously has a sample announcer read, which is the part that would be customized. I do think it might get some attention on the airwaves. I'll try posting the link, but if groups won't allow links for some reason you can email me and I'll shoot it to you.

I was going to look into buying an email list of HVAC companies, but as you might have noticed, the economy kind of -- oh, what's the word

--- blows. Thanks, good people.

Reply to
chuck_rampart

The usenet group has been dead for several weeks. Dunno why. No one got the money to buy electrons, I guess. To power their computers.

We're a motley mix of hacks, flamers, some real jerks, and the occasional home owner who stops in to ask a sincere questions, and eat buckets of abuse.

Go ahead, and post your link. Have at it! You have my heart felt permission.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Who the hell died and left you boss? Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

We all shifted to encrypted steganography. I only came back to find out what happened to you.

Reply to
Don Ocean

Messages delivered speedily by stegasaurus?

I wondered why I wasn't in the copy loop. Of course, I have had to shoot several stegasaurus who have been hanging around my front door. Sorry if anyone missed his stega-mail. They taste a bit like chicken.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You are seriously funny.

Reply to