payne unit please help

------------------------------------- dg ****** ****** ******* ============================= ******* ******* ******* ============ ** ** ** ** * ** ( | ** ** ** ** ** ____/

******* ******* ** ****** ****** ** I have a 3 year old payne unit --PG8MAA/PG8JAA MULTIPOISE GAS FURNACE SERIES E I have a LED code of (12. Blower on after power up)any suggestions on what i need to look at or do at this point.

the machine is already turned off and reset for 3 hours. but im waiting for an answer from somen expert to give me more feed back before i turn it back on.

dave

Reply to
UFOSARE HERE

[...]

Heard ya the first time.... What did you local, licensed, insured, professionally trained Tech tell you??

Reply to
Steve

Give the furnace couple aspirins and check in morning how it fills I was told that it work miracles

Reply to
Grumpy