ot

The Atlantic?s Jeffrey Goldberg was told by a TSA agent directly that pat downs were made increasingly invasive not for any genuine security reason, but to make the experience so uncomfortable for the traveler that they would prefer to use the body scanner.

"I asked him if he was looking forward to conducting the full-on pat-downs. Nobody?s going to do it, he said, once they find out that we?re going to do.

In other words, people, when faced with a choice, will inevitably choose the Dick-Measuring Device over molestation? That?s what we?re hoping for. We?re trying to get everyone into the machine. He called over a colleague. Tell him what you call the back-scatter, he said. The Dick-Measuring Device, I said. That?s the truth, the other officer responded."

Reply to
The King

If I ever travel by air again, I won't be able to help myself. I'll have, under my clothes, metal foil letters and an arrow pointing at my winkey with a caption reading "Blow Me Nazi Pig!" I suppose on my back I'll have the same sort of foil letters reading "Domestic Terrorist".

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Real simple..... eliminate all the passenger security problems on airplanes.

fly nekkid!!

Reply to
Steve

In prisons, inmates stuff cellphones up their tailpipes in a practice referred to as "keistering". Medical personnel often have to remove stuck cellphones and other items including the cellphone chargers. Talking out your ass has a whole new meaning. Naked terrorists could keister bombs and the term blow it out your ass would come into play. 8-)

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Gee, I thought you were going to steal my thunder (no pun intended).

Why not save up a nice juicy fart, and when they get close, blow it out your ass!

Reply to
HankG

feed at taco bell on the way to the airport :-)

Reply to
Steve

Chemical warfare? 8-)

TDD