old leak detector

Does anyone besides me still have an old propane torch style leak detector?I hang on to this one because it was my fathers.

Reply to
digitalmaster

DIDO

I still got one, and it still works

Reply to
Noon-Air

I do not. But I've seen em advertised. Of course, you know that they don't detect refrigerants unless.....

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Fat Eddy has a couple of those things,

Fat Eddy

Now "that's" sad lol

Reply to
Oztech

I had a halide leak detector but moved up to an electronic tester. Robinaire Model 14970 with an ion accelerator pump. I don't know how well it was rated. (Anyone Know?) - udarrell

Reply to
udarrell

Yep, and I still use it for 22, 12 and other chlorinated gases. I see better than I can hear....

Reply to
geoman

What??

Reply to