New England Summers

I DON"T KNOW about the rest of you guys, but here in New England people get downright ornery when the A/C goes out.

If they lose their heat in the winter, everyone throws on an extra sweater and hunkers down around the woodstove or whatever.... But in the summer if the A/C goes out, they lose their mother-f****ng MINDS!

Reply to
HVAC

Give them a plane ticket to Alabamastan. I was helping out a friend from another company who was having problems with a compressed air drying system at a body shop. The damn thing uses R507c and it wasn't cooling. It was 100°F in the corner where it was setup, I wonder why it wasn't working so well? 8-)

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

404a is what I put in it after getting rid of the 507c and pulling a deep vacuum. I do believe there was moisture in the little sucker from the behavior I saw during the draw down. I was able to get 50°F and lower about 6" away on the suction line with a 100°F ambient but I'll know how well it's working tomorrow morning when I can check it without my eyeballs melting. 404a is what Domino's is using in their makelines which have three different evaporator circuits controlled by two solenoid valves, thermostats and a pressure switch. Geez! Those things get dirty.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Grumpy

They just remove all their clothes around here. That job over at the sorority house was a real bitch last week.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Don't even go there. I used to have the 'Fraternity Row' at NCSU as a regular assigned customer, including the double sorority house.

Assignment from heaven, right ? 200 + hot young sorority girls all nesting together, away from home for the first time, etc etc.

Now enter the House Mother from Hell. I forget her name, so let's call her Miss Fuckface.

Miss Fuckface had a strict rule - any service people working there had to first go to her residence, which was an apartment built into the middle of the building between the two sorority houses. She would preceed me throughout the building yelling 'Man in the house ! Man in the house !' for as many hours as it took. I was not allowed to turn the corner to a corridor, or enter a room, until she made sure there was nothing there I would enjoy seeing.

Bitch :-(

Reply to
.p.jm.

BWAHAHAhahahaha!

That tickled my funnybone! (Don't get any ideas Milligan)

Reply to
HVAC

Hope that works out for you.

I can easily imagine a pizza shop getting dirty. Oil, flour, etc. Hostile work environment. I got to clean condensor a couple days ago at a restaurnt, used to be a bakery, I think. Solidly packed with dust, and they wonder why the machine doesn't run. Must be fine today -- they didn't call back.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I'd think she'd ask you to put some pants on.

Reply to
.p.jm.

SHE DOES BUT I AM DIRTY AND GRUMPY OLD MAN

Grumpy

Yes but it won't be the same you know like 12 year old scotch in the clay bottle

Grumpy