New Air Conditioner

What's the best brand to get?

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Oscar... are you serious??

Reply to
Steve

It's the painkillers from his proctologist.... not to mention that oscar doesn't think too clearly under the best of circumstances..... read: the lowest of his "normal" blood-alcohol levels.

Reply to
Existential Angst

Maytag. We all know their repair man sits on his ass because they are so good. :)

Reply to
The King

I kind of like the Maybach version. It is attached to the Maybach Mercedes. Which has just got to be one fine service vehicle. ;-p

Reply to
Don Ocean