Is my A/C capacitor dying??

It is my humble opinion that although Dido AKA AKS has a communications problem with this forum, is smarter than one Moron who does absolutely nothing than badmouth everybody who asks a question. This Moron, is self admitted to be a new tech. He has posted absolutely nothing to prove his credentials. He is looking for acceptance from this group by being the Moron he is. If you want to be a wise ass, be one, but show some intelligence once in a while, will you please, Mr.. Moron?

I really don't think Dido is stupid at all.

my $.02 I had a tough day at work, so I need to vent too.

Dimwit sayed dat.

Reply to
DIMwit

"DIMwit" wrote in news:x_UWg.181$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe10.lga:

Then you haven't been reading his posts. He's as thick as a plank. Here's a little news flash for you about newsgroups in general, not only this one. You can bullshit the fans, but not the players. Dildo attempts to sound knowledgable, but his many erroneous posts prove otherwise. When his glaring errors are pointed out to him, (at first I was polite to him), he ignores any attempts at correcting his guffas. If you're going to post information as a knowing professional, then you'd better know what the f*ck you're talking about, otherwise be prepared to go down in flames! The atrocious English would be acceptable if he even made the slightest attempt at spell checking, however he is too lazy to try. His lack of knowledge is most likely a result of his lackadaisical attitude. I have no sympathy for someone who wallows in a self-dug pit. Bottom line...if you don't know what you're talking about, don't try to answer the question. If you want to ask a question, go right ahead, there's no shame in wanting to learn. None of us has all the answers or knows everything, certainly not me, but when you spout off about stuff you know little about in a trade group, get ready to be verbally beat up! If Dildo wants to be accepted as an equal, he needs to learn humility. Until then, he should STFU!

No problem. Go right ahead.You don't have to agree with everything I say, but if you try to come off as a knowledgable tech, and you spout a line of shit, get ready to duck....

Respectfully, Bob

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

By the way Bob,

you are not the person I was referring to as a Moron, just to make that perfectly clear.

Me not being too knowledgeable (but I am somewhat) in HVAC, I just try to listen in and learn what I can. Some of what Dido says makes sense to me, and lots does not.

Me being on the phone all day trying to help customers with technical problems gets me speaking to people all over the US, and sometimes in other countries. Even our US customers have many foreign born (Asian, Hispanic) with very heavy accents and bad grammar. At first when you talk to some of them, they come across as real stupid fucks, but they turn out to be at least as smart as I am, and sometimes much smarter. You Canadian guys, I have no problem with, Eh? Unless they are French Canadians (just kidding).

I have learned not to judge people's knowledge by how they spell or their grammar. One of my co workers can't spell for shit; his grammar is atrocious, and his written reports seem childlike. He competence is judged by our bosses from his written reports. He comes off as not too bright. He is an excellent tech and troubleshooter; top notch.

So, maybe Dido IS off the wall. I just think he should not be made fun of. I admit however, I get a kick out of reading his stuff.

Ah, I'm getting old and soft. Came back from a nice dinner with my wife and the shitty work day is just a distant memory till tomorrow.

Bob aka Dimwit

Reply to
DIMwit

"DIMwit" wrote

BINGO! That's what others respect. If you don't know the answer to a question, you don't try to answer it! Real simple. Ask all the questions you want. That's one of the main reasons for groups like this. I ,for one, will do all I can to lend you my support.

Most does not.

I live in a melting pot, all kinds from all over the world. My own wife is European. Speaking with an accent doesn't make one stupid. Einstein spoke English with an accent. It's what one SAYS that makes one stupid. Dildo is too lazy to even ATTEMPT correct grammer. That attitude shines through in his work knowledge, but I emphasized that in my previous post.

Like I said before, try to bullshit the fans, and you might get away with it....but try to bullshit the players......techs are players in here.

If it's tech knowledge you need to make your day brighter, ask away! Cheers!

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

I thought we were down on Dildo because he never pays his Minion Dues and he wants to live the Minion Life...

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

You guys keep saying minion. Because I wasn't sure of what it meant, I looked it up and it seems to be something like a subservient asskissing thing like a sycophant:

Being that you are referring to Paul, I think, I really am worried. He is a guy who I have killfiled years ago and just see little snippets of his insanity in some posts.

Even in jest, I would find this demeaning; kind of like telling people you gave tub girl a big hickey tween her thighs. yuck. Oh yeah, this is his newsgroup and he can prevent me from posting. I should be so lucky to be able to quit this habit I have acquired.

Bob

Reply to
DIMwit

So you're saying that you're jealous because you cant get a minion card? Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Yep, that's it!

Minion Card: Never leave home without it!

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Oh yeah, poor me left out in the cold.

Reply to