Installation question - Honeywell Humidifier

Flamed, Crushed, trolled, spammed, flooded and pimped. Like Ive said before........"Its gotta suck to be you". Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Uhm. Hang on. Uh, er. Mmm. What's that mean?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Yeah I lost my leg hair on a propane pool heater. Lost my eyebrows once lighting a water heater full of gas. And once I cracked a union just as the hsi energized, and a huge fireball came at me, I thought the gas meter got blown off the wall for sure.

That's why I don't like getting crammed in front of a furnace, if the basements a mess I leave and tell them to clean up and call back, or call someone else.

-Canadian Heat

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final Web @

Reply to