I'm in the wrong business

for that kind of money, you'd think it was gold plated !

gofish

can you smoke it? and WTF is it?

Reply to
daytona°

heh. seems that certain species of cacti plants contain entheogenic properties that certain native indian groups in mexico use as religious sacraments. what makes this particular critter highly desireable is the rare but naturally occuring genetic mutation of the atypical meristem, aka 'crested'. given the size & the fact that its on its own roots would indicate the plant is 100+ yrs old.

Reply to
gofish

Sign me up. For $2,800 I can learn to grow ugly plants.

Can you at least smoke it and get stoned?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I thought Mormons aren't allowed to smoke...

Reply to
blueman

If you light a Mormon a fire, it'll keep him warm for the night....

Though it's better to light a Mormon afire--keep him warm the rest of his life....

Reply to
Jeffrey Lebowski