HVAC

I'm trying to find the name of the school and swimming pool. I didn't hear anything on the local news. A friend explained he was at a swimming meet with wife and kids. There were bleachers all around the pool and there were a lot of people sitting watching the event. My friend was looking up at the very large and heavy system going around the pool above the bleachers. Thought it was very odd looking, and doubled walled steel. He later found out, 20 minutes after they all left, the entire system collapsed onto the bleachers. That would have made the news had there been anyone there. What a story.

greg

Reply to
zekor

I found the details....