Humidity controll

I am looking for opinions as to which heating/cooling systems do the best job of controlling humidity in the summer time. I am going to replace my current system and want to be sure the house is not cold and damp.

Reply to
Don Mccarter

One that is correctly sized with properly designed ductwork

Reply to
Noon-Air

Any that are properly sized, installed and set-up to run with in the manufactures specifications.

Anything else, all bets are off!!

Reply to
<kjpro

Did a lot of research on this group before belching huh? This and the questions... Google broke at your shack?

Reply to
Tekkie®