How long have Weil Mclean Ultra boilers been selling?

Anyone know how long have Weil Mclean has been making Ultra high efficiency boilers?

Reply to
guskz

YES

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo

Bob, you must still be suffering the effects of a heat stroke from that heat wave.....I think this is the first time I can remember you making a post that WASN'T top-posted !! ;-))

Reply to
gofish

You should be asking how many of the Gold units did they have to replace under warranty!

Reply to
geoman

If I start typing at the bottom of the post I'll forget what the hell I was gonna say. I'll work on it to throw you off for a while.

Have you talked to Vicki lately. What the heck is she up to?

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo

quite a few

Reply to