HELP: Old Hot water boiler needs replaced

Okay....newbie here and not an HVAC pro.

I am in need of replacing our quite old gas biler which heats the three apartments above our business....the problem is that this unit is quite inefficient and I was hoping for some suggestions for more efficient hot water heating boilers.

Please shoot me an email if possible.

TIA, Steve

Reply to
PizzaHEMI

We can do that. How high of an efficiency and what's the budget?

Reply to
HeatMan

Have no idea....I understand forced air pricing and effic....but not this animal.

How about option 1 and 2.

Reply to
PizzaHEMI

Replace it with a cold water boiler. No sense in trying to boil hot water.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

The best boilers are the high efficiency boilers.

What they do is that have two air pipes:

  1. One 3 inch air pipe lets in very very very very cold winter air into your boiler

  1. Another same size 3 inch air chimney pipe lets air out and miraculously the air going out is cold..therefore you are saving heat.....no hot air going out...right.... go figure???

Reply to
guskz

recommendations on mfg.

THANKS!