help it is cold

blueman wrote

LOL!!! Hello, Pot?? This is Kettle....

Reply to
Bob_Loblaw

Better watch out, Chris is starting to get excited.

Reply to
<kjpro

I thought you were ignoring me... Plus, the more it annoys you, the more I am tempted to stay and join in... It&#39;s fun helping you all pee in your own sandbox...

Reply to
blueman

FUNNY - agreed. The only ducting I ever see discussed on this work involves various permutations of anal plumbing.

But then again those who don&#39;t know are left with profanity as there only defense.

Reply to
blueman

Right -- you are so helpful...

Reply to
blueman

LMAO... you are so pathetic...

Reply to
blueman

I certainly contribute more than you do, but that is not saying much. Then again, most residential hvac control systems are hardly rocket science. Cold -> turn on furnace Hot -> turn on AC or stop furnace burning

Reply to
blueman