Goodman 1.5 ton outside condenser unit

I'm still trying find original spec sheets, but I'm curious as to what
the max distance is that I can run refrigerant lines for a small 1.5
ton outdoor condenser unit to the indoor a-coil.
-john
Reply to
essenz
50 feet is pushing the limit. 100 feet you will lose about 8% capacity in cooling. Lines need to be sized for good suction return and oil.
Reply to
Zyp

Site Timeline Threads