Goodman 1.5 ton outside condenser unit

I'm still trying find original spec sheets, but I'm curious as to what the max distance is that I can run refrigerant lines for a small 1.5 ton outdoor condenser unit to the indoor a-coil.

-john

Reply to
essenz

I wouldn't go more than 2 city blocks....

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

Less than one time zone.

More seriously, what's the application?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You're looking for specs, yet you forget to post the model number???

Reply to
KJPRO

Goodman has all it's specs on it's web site.

Reply to
JamesGangNC

50 feet is pushing the limit. 100 feet you will lose about 8% capacity in cooling. Lines need to be sized for good suction return and oil.
Reply to
Zyp