Gas furnace burners not turning on

*HELP PLEASE! *I have old Bryant Gas Furnace Model # 397HAW036A..The system kicks on, pilot light starts clicking, but blowers do not ignite. If you hold switch near furnace panel down the blowers ignite but only temporarily. Need to find out if this could be minor repair before I spend $$ calling a PRO.. Any help is appreciated ...its COLD!!
message

Does the pilot light come on and stay on?
Could be the ignitor, the ignitor temperature sensor or the gas valve.
You need skill to be able to determine the problem component.
Unless you know how to work with natural gas and black pipe you need a pro to replace the gas valve.
Even replacing the ignitor assembly requires skill and the proper tools.