Fascinating but waaay OT

been doing a little research lately, coming up with some really mind boggling stuff.

If even 1% of it is factual, we as a free society are in seriously deep shit.

North Korea has Nukes. Yawn. Iran will soon have nukes. Yawn.

Nuclear weaponry on this planet is obsolete. Neutron bomb, obsolete.

here's a few links or google your own.

(brief introduction)

recommendation to read the entire document)

time to go abuse a few substances I guess......

Reply to
gofish

Last year Paul posted an site that talked about a new invention, Invisible Aluminum, like that in the Star Trek movie where they brought a whale back to earth in order to save earth from a HUGE VIBRATOR orbiting the earth, vibrating the heck out of the planet in hopes to please itself with a whale. Now, this information........

Scary stuff if you let it get to you.

Beam me up Scotty!

Reply to
geoman