WAAAY OT: Suspenders

For those who have discovered, as I have, the benefits of suspenders, braces, galluses, whatever you call them.

no affiliation.

----------------

theboss at ridgeworks dot com

Reply to
LP

...what I buy and wear....

Lawrence L'Hote

Hey, this is not OT. I wear suspenders in the shop for comfort. Thank you LP and Larry Ken

Reply to
boonie

When I was in my late 30s all the pants manufacturers changed the way they made their pants, even with a belt my pants would no longer stay up. Eventually I got tired of constantly pulling up my pants so I took the suspenders off the tool bag and snapped them to my Levies.

No more droopy drawers.

Seems whenever I'm wearing a red set of suspenders at a BORG people start asking me questions, like I work there.

Reply to
Mark

You were trying to wear them at the waist rather than what they were cut for?

Of course, even worn low, hip-huggers seem short in the crotch to some of us....

Reply to
George

Waist???

What's that?

:(

It's my Genes, not my jeans.

Reply to
Mark

Mark, I have that problem, If I am told to hold my stomach in, my pants fall down, yeah, right to my ankles - further if I could levitate. But then I never cast a shadow! I have to wear suspenders even with shorts. But, boy, they are comfortable. What do hillbilles wear and where do they buy them? My Confederate suspenders are wearing out! I am serious about this, as I love winding people up. Ken

Reply to
boonie

*snip* Yea, have to second that thought! I have been barrel shaped since I was a teenager, so belts never made it for me. Suspenders are great though! Regards Dave Mundt
Reply to
Dave Mundt