oil furnace

how do I find and test cad cell on my oil furnace?

Reply to
paul_coin

The Cad Cell is located inside the burner blast tube. It should be cleaned. Also, check the bracket alignment for good flame sighting. Honeywell & others have Cad Cell Testers that are wired into the cad cell circuit for testing while the burner is operating. Check with the various HVAC supply outlets. Do a search for Cad Cell Testers - oil furnace parts cad cell testers. (?)

- udarrell

Reply to
udarrell

Solving - External Static Pressure (ESP)

Reply to
paul_coin

Call an oil furnace tech! The Cad Cell is located inside the burner blast tube. It should be cleaned. Also, check the bracket alignment for good flame sighting. Honeywell & others have Cad Cell Testers that are wired into the cad cell circuit for testing while the burner is operating. Check with the various HVAC supply outlets. Do a search for Cad Cell Testers - oil furnace parts cad cell testers. (?)

- udarrell

Reply to
udarrell