Energy Star Heater

Hi everyone!
My name's Sarah and I'm new to the Home Owners Hub community!
I'm looking at home space heaters and see some are Energy Star Certified. It looks like the energystar.gov website is down?
Is an Energy Star model is a lot more efficient than a non-certified one? Or is the difference small?

All electric heaters are 100% efficient and there is no such thing as an Energy Star space heater.
https://www.energystar.gov/products/heating_cooling/space_heaters
Not sure what web site you are trying to access. The link above is working.