Camper AC service

Anyone here serviced roof AC on campers? I did one a couple weeks ago. Much same as window unit. R-22 system, and rotary compressor, Amazing what a few ounces of juice can do.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I thought you didn't drink?

Reply to
HVAC

He's a meth head.

Reply to
The King

All of them I've worked on look to be a modified window unit. I've swapped out a few compressors and luckily the damn things were not on a roof at the time.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I would worry about that Juice comment. He did indicate a possible gay thing a few posts back. Unlike some Mormons he doesn't seem to own a few dozen wives even.

Reply to
Hermann

I don't see anything wrong with having extra wife one or two as long you can afford them I am having trouble with one. ha ha

Grumpy