"Boilers" Residential Heating Are They ON There Way Out ?

Wood stoves have really taken a bite out of my pocket. I had to cut back my employees this month. I only kept fews service techs for rutine cleaning.

I think wood stoves are coming back big time, I think gov should step in and stop the sales of these stoves in the United States, we should get together and pay a lobbyist in Washington to impose some strick pullution co2 regulation on all stoves sold in the USA.

Reply to
dit

What would I do with all my junk mail?

On the flip side, all of that CO2 is making my plants and trees grow faster. (I wonder how much CO2 it takes to make a gallon of wine?...)

Cheers!

Jim

Reply to
Jim Hauser

Yup. Must be the woodstoves driving your business into the ground. Im sure its not your marketing skills, business sense or education level. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba