Beckett or Reillo Burner

My oil guy suggested I get a Beckett oil burner for my Bock Hot Water heater. However, I read that Reillo's burn cleaner and are better. When I asked him about a Reillo he said he could do it but it was another $100.00. I was wondering if the Reillo is still better than the newer Beckets heads and is it worth an extra 100.00 to go with the Reillo?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
traderfjp

We install Riellos on most everything we put in. Great burner. Very dependable. And different from a Beckett. If your tech is comfortable servicing Riellos, I'd go with that. If he's not, stick with a Beckett.

Make sure to get additi>My oil guy suggested I get a Beckett oil burner for my Bock Hot Water

Reply to
Steve Scott

Thanks Steve:

Do you th> We install Riellos on most everything we put in. Great burner. Very

Reply to
traderfjp

You probably won't save enough to mention. The Riello is more reliable IMO. Enough so that I have to grab the repair manual when we get a no heat call on one. I don't have to do that with a Beckett.

D>Thanks Steve:

Reply to
Steve Scott

Reply to