Anyone using this yet?

Is anyone using or heard of this product yet?

down the page to Guardian Air HVAC Duct Indoor Air Sanitation Im mixed about it. Rather pricey depending on what you think pricey is. I tried it and didnt notice any results positive or negative but then, I have a H/W UV light and cant say I notice results either. Other companies in this area all seem to be saying its better than sliced bread. I dunno. I need to believe in it before I sell it to customers. Anyone? Bubba (As usual, NO this is not a commercial)

Reply to
Bubba

Bubba,

There is not much independent research to back up its claim other than them saying so. It supposedly creates some form of Hydrogen Peroxide, through tthe interaction of the UV and the Titanium Oxide covered mesh covering. In the one independent test it created excess Ozone. That was in an enclosed environment w/o ventilation.

Most of the hot tub manufacturers are using it now. There are a couple of other comapny's utilizing the same concept of air purification.

The RGF claims to have a different UV spectrum, whickh I could not find one other definition of that spectrum, so I assume it is a BS claim.

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo

Well, I pretty much knew all that. I went to the meeting. Interesting, yet very salezy as expected. Buy 4 or 6 and you get better pricing. Interesting was the fact that they told us what we have to sell them for!! If we are caught selling them any lower and they find out they will yank the product from us! Sounds like price fixing but then the oil, gas, medical and insurance industries do the same thing so Im not so concerned about that. Mainly though, just wondering if anyone else was using or selling them and what they thought. Ive got one in but no comment good or bad yet. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba