Air Exchanger in Condo with no A/C

I have a simple air exchange system that was put in by the Port of Seattle years ago as part of a free air traffic noise mitigation program. I installed a permanent electrostatic air filter and clean it regularly. I have never really understood its function but your website has helped with that, thank you. The one question I have that I can't seem to find the answer to in any of my research is if I should be running it right now while we are having so much outside smoke from local wildfires. I run several small air purifiers in the condo and put my window fans on reverse when it is really bad but since we do not have central A/C and it is so hot right now I am looking for additional relief and air quality. I would so appreciate some expert advice.
Reply to
Nan Peterson

Site Timeline Threads