Hvac closet

I am drawing our smaller, (approximately 125o sq ft) simple house plans myself. Do you think 3'8"wide by 3' is big enough. I know it will be tight but very limited on room

Reply to
Georgeandlisa

Without knowing what you want to put in there (just an air handler? air handler plus furnace?) i will guess that you might find a unit that will fit. But it will be impossible to maintain. When it breaks you will just buy a new one even if it's just a bad contact or capacitor.

Reply to
TimR