AHR - Dallas (January 2007)

I am already making plans to attend......anybody else??

Reply to
Noon-Air

Going to Comfortech in Baltimore instead! Anybody else. I got the presidential suite at the top of the Tremont if anyone wants to visit!

Reply to
Bob Pietrangelo

What are you offering in the Presidential Suite? Free blowjobs for Minion Members? Just a reach-around?

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

The no reach-around would be a deal breaker?

-zero

Reply to
zero

Bob,

I'd love to attend, but I am still in the middle of the peak cooling season here. Besides, After AHR, I am taking a couple of weeks vacation and heading out to the left coast. Going to visit friends and family I haven't seen in a couple of years. I suppose that the end of January is in the middle of your peak season there. Where is Comfortech supposed to be next year??

Reply to
Noon-Air