14 Point Swing

That's what I call it when I take a job from one of my competitors.

It's money OUT of his pocket and INTO my pocket.

A "14 point swing".......

Any football fan would understand the reference.

I am going to run each and every one of my competition out of business.....And laugh when they go broke.

I will be the NE Patriots of the HVAC world. I will make Bill Gates proud.

This is my new corporate strategy.

No more Mr. nice guy.

Reply to
B-Hate-Me

Oh, you brute, you :-)

Paul ( pjm @ pobox . com ) - remove spaces to email me 'Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints.'

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's Free demo now available online

Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's

pjm