i have drywall dust settleling on vanity in my bathroom after drywall sanding do

I have drywall dust everyday on my vanity in my bathroom after having drywall sanding done 7 weeks ago. Where is it coming from? Air vent in ceiling has a filter in it and I removed the exhaust fan.

Reply to
julie

It shouldn't be around that long, but maybe you didn't clean and re-clean FAR outside of the sanding area either. Or, maybe it wasn't painted yet and the sanding area was never brushed, vacuumed AND mopped. If so, the dust will just continue to release until it's manually removed.

Reply to
Anonymous