How can we repair wrought iron rails where the top of the rails which are rounded have pulled away from the main frame?

I'm not even sure what the name is of the part of the railing that needs repair. These railings are very rusty, though are salvageable. The top ..where your hand would glide across, has come away from the main frame and there appears to be rivets where they're still attached. We need to get them flush again with the rest of the framing. Is there a way an epoxy and clamp method that would work or do I need to send these to a place that can repair them. I have to note that there is only one company around who says they can repair wrought iron and they do not come to the house, so I would have to take the railings to them and they are solidly rusted together.

Thanks for any and all advice.

Reply to
Lisa

I used to encounter the same problem when I was still residing in <a href="

">towers at four lakes</a>. I called in a professional since I don't want to add more damage.

Reply to
google-0d48ff5822cdf752f8f0ac0741c136f9