Where's My RoiToy

How much longer are you gonna take to learn proxy servers, remailers and countless newsreaders. Who bit off more than they can gum, now?

Reply to
-ED

Wow Carol, you truly are psycho.

-S

Reply to
Snooze

NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT !!!!!!

Reply to
-ED

Yuo aare the psycko one, girl.

Wow Carol, you truly are psycho.

-S

Reply to
MBuckwheat

I (Carol) don't use Frontier.net either. ;-) I don't even think they service my area.

Snooze is just an anti-American troll. Google the name as I did recently. He/she posts and trolls on a few other NGs as well as here.

Reply to
Koi-Lo

I find your post is a step in the direction I want to go, but do not know how to read it.

Don't Jew me down.

You should even think they service your area. Everyone else does.

Greedy bastid.

Right, well. I'll pass.

Explain that one to me.

I am not a troll, Koi-Lo. You however, are a fuckchop.

Do you still recently?

TROLL! Where?

Reply to
Carol Gulley