Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

I'm a Petunia

Reply to
Margaret St. John

I'm a brugmansia

Reply to
Jangchub

I don't need to take the quiz. I'm a weed.

Reply to
MFLyons

Reply to
jmwhit

Jangchub expounded:

Of course you are!

Reply to
Ann

"MFLyons" wrote in news:G6gRh.21420$Jl.4815 @newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Hey, some of the finest weeds are just herbs slumming. :)

Reply to
FragileWarrior

Want a rooted cutting? I didn't mark what I rooted so it can be anything from B.spp to B. candida or B.suavolens and anything from double white, white, peach coral, pink or yellow. They all have tobacco mosaic virus, but it's only spread on dirty sequitors and if the plant is kept in excellent potting mix/compost, watered and very well fertilized it can survive and thrive. I've had all of mine now for about ten years...probably more like 12 years.

Oh, and I can go both ways! Brug or Datura~

Reply to
Jangchub

On Fri, 6 Apr 2007 12:07:46 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior expounded:

Down here in the weed capitol of the world, Texas, you haven't seen a weed till you see a field of grass burrs or thistles. Torture ongoing. My poor neighbors dog needed to be completely sheared one year when we dog sitted for her. Poor thing. I hire people to come in and do the bulk of weeding now.

Reply to
Jangchub

OH MY GOD..... this is sooooo funny cause before I even saw the link to the test I said. "I am a Daffodil" ... and I took the test and it said "You Are a Daffodil".... that is really really funny. Ingrid

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List at

up:
the problem, dont waste energy finding who's to blame ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I receive no compensation for running the Puregold list or Puregold website. I do not run nor receive any money from the ads at the old Puregold site. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Zone 5 next to Lake Michigan

Reply to
dr-solo

Iris, here. I had a great Aunt named Iris, too.

Reply to
John McWilliams

. . . and not safe around small children or animals ;-)

- Bill Cloribus gustibus non disputatum (mostly)

Reply to
William Rose

Huh? I give a lot more credit to animals. I have no children, and no thank you. I like other peoples' kids, but I never wanted any, nor did my husband. We're very happy without that, but we do have a parrot who is as smart as a three year old toddler. She's an amazing animal.

I should mention the tobacco horn worm adores my datura and brugmansia foliage. They devour it as larvae and return as hummingbird moths nightly to pollinate each flower. No shortage of datura around here.

Reply to
Jangchub

Jangchub expounded:

I'd be thrilled to get a rooted cutting! Thank you for the offer! I can send you my address via e-mail if that works.

Reply to
Ann

Send me your addy:

snipped-for-privacy@austin.rr.com0 remove the zero, of course.

By the way, I had to shlep all my flats into the house and cover everything because we are having snow and sleet in Texas! Yesterday it was 84, today barely above 40. No climate changes, of course.

Jangchub