weedeater question

I usually lurk but I need some help with a weedeater and am hoping someone can help. My electric ryobi just died forever this time, no patching it up. It seems they no longer make this kind or at least I can't seem to find one. It had two lines which often broke but was pretty powerful. I live in Houston and there is a lot of vines and ground cover in my yard that needs tending. I have a separate edger so I would rather not have a combination. I can't start a gas one, so what would be a good weed eater to buy that would have the power almost of gas but be electric? Plug in is fine or cordless. Can anyone help?

Reply to
Phyllis Stone