Gas line trimmer help needed

I have a Weedeater GTI 15T. It was partially disembled when I got it. If any of you guys out there have one I sure would appreciate some help in assigning what gas line / primer bulb lines, go where. I have tried to "google this" but no success. I can't afford to toss it and can't justify a shop manual for just that task. Help would realy be appreciated.

Reply to
John Lawrence