Help an amateur please!!

Hi,

Just need a bit of advice on how to look after this plant please, the bottom of each has started to die off........?

Also should I cut off the twig like things sprouting from the plant itself??

Sorry I am a bit of an amateur where this is concerned and would appreciate any help as I want to get it right!!

Thanks

Matt

Reply to
Matt.h319

The die off is normal, leaves shaded out by the leaves above. Cut em if you want, they are the remains of the flower heads.

Reply to
D. Staples

Thanks for the info,

Do you know what type of plant it is??

Reply to
Matt.h319

Appears to be a form of Yucca.

Reply to
beecrofter

here is information on trees if you like

Reply to
symplastless