Look at

Enjoy

Bill

Reply to
Bill who putters

Thank you

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

I hope we do not need this info. I purchased EOTS Eye of the storm wonderful software but the developer had to stop supporting it. He told me about this URL.

Bill

Reply to
Bill who putters

I like being able to follow the weather, especially hurricanes.

Cheryl Isaak

Why would anyone want to pay for a weather service that the US Weather Service and other government agencies supply for free?!?!? Most every city, town, and village web site has a link to local weather, as does every ski/golf resort, as does every ISP home page. Bill the weatherman is obviously harvesting email addies and stealing money from fools.

Can't get better up to the minute hurricane info:

brooklyn1

For hurricanes, I go to National Hurricane Center / Tropical Prediction Center at .

For predictions of local weather, I go to Southern California Weather Forecasts at . For other regions of the U.S., there are similar NOAA sites.

For data on weather that has already happened, I go to Hourly/Event Stations: CHEESEBORO (VENTURA LA COASTAL) at . This gives me hourly readings of temperature, relative humidity, wind speed and direction (average and peak gusts), and cumulative rainfall. I can get hourly data back several years and also multi-day plots of the data. There are over 1300 such stations in California operating on behalf of the state's Department of Water Resources; however, not all of them are as comprehensive as Cheeseboro, which is about 1.2 miles east of my house.

Reply to
David E. Ross

Henry Margusity ? It is the front end to data that affords understanding if you want that.

Bill

Reply to
Bill who putters

Forgot this Noaa graphical weather.

Bill

Reply to
Bill who putters

Why would anyone want to demean someone else for what they find pleasurable and interesting and of value to them, huh? Particularly gentle Bill?

You are one abrasive and pathetic piece of shit, shel. You act like some mean drunks I have known in my life.

You denigrate Bill for what he spends money upon, yet it is way cool and important for you to spend big bucks on tractors and the most gawdaful fencing around your double-wide......

Much of the stuff you post is simply braggadocio and running folks down and really........ nunya effin' bidness.

Fsck you Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

I liked the "look and feel" of the site cited by the OP. NOAA is clunky

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

Don't sugar coat it Charlie. The truth is Shelly is an embarrassment to the gardening groups, and a waste of space.

Reply to
Billy