Vole control

Hi North of Chicago here and the snow is FINALLY melting away. Much to my surpise I have found voles in my yard and making a mess. Any easy solutions to getting rid of them? Thanks for your advice. Paul

Reply to
Paul W. Paulsen

I use physical wire barriers. Once had a important young dogwood Kousa knurled down to a spear point. Stuck it in the ground and tamped the soil along with wire fence and it came back. Gave it TLC too.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

maybe if you brought in some nurse logs in an area they would stay there?

symplastless