True Omnipotence - Why life is not a fairy tale

True Omnipotence is the ability to fulfill the causes that will lead to the effect of any desired *possible* outcome becoming a reality.

Of the things that are possible, then, what's the best outcome? Not that the final outcome is the desired outcome anyway. Case in point. The devil, the false prophet and the beast who work together to deceive and conquer with violence. They will NEVER be saved. NEVER! NEVER EVER!

That's why it is written in the book of Revelation:

Revelation 20:10: And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

What True Omnipotence accomplishes is to SAVE ALL THAT CAN BE SAVED, not to SAVE ALL because to SAVE ALL is not a possibility where the devil, the beast and the false prophet are concerned since they ALWAYS try to deceive and destroy.

So don't think for a second that life is a fairy tale, because it is not! There's a line to be drawn between saving and making war, and when making war is the option that will SAVE ALL THAT CAN BE SAVED, that's exactly what the Omnipotent God will most certainly do.

Reply to
Lion Of Judah
*My* life is a fairy tale because I am a fairy. I sprinkle fairy musk all over lily-livered morons like you.

I have an omnipotent diaper that will tell you your future.

Contact me when you are ready.

Luv and Kissez,

Hai

Reply to