Tiger lilies?

Are these Tiger Lilies, at the bottom of the page?

don't have spots so maybe they're some other kind of lily?

** Captain Infinity
Reply to
Captain Infinity

They look like common Day Lilies to me. A lot of people in my area refer to them as "ditch Lilies" because they seem to grow everywhere, especially along the sides of country roads.

Reply to
Bill R

That's H. fulva! Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

They look like the common daylily or ditch lily to me. I have lots of them. They multiply rapidly if you divide them.

Reply to
Vox Humana

The Tiger Lilies / ditch lilies here in Illinois are orange, with black spots and sometimes a yellow midline.  Three to four feet tall. Those look a bit fancier.    Cultivated variety.

Reply to
Blues Ma

Nope.

Hemerocallis, so-called "Daylilies", not true lilies at all.

Reply to
Cereus-validus

They are daylilies (Hemerocallis), but not the "common" orange ditch type -- more likely one of the 50,000 named varieties. Very pretty.

Reply to
Frogleg