Tall indoor houseplant (bamboo?)

I just saw a magazine and it looks like a bamboo plant of some sort in the photo.

Beautiful, sort of a light green graceful leaf.....(almost like a cannabis leaf?). Maybe 5 or 6 feet tall.

Is there a particular type of bamboo that does well indoors...something like what I described?....anywhere online you can get the plants?

Thanks

Reply to
Michael

I've got a Bamboo Begonia. Has red heart flowers and leaves with white dots. In a large pot will grow 8 feet. I place them outside in the summer. Easy to propagate.

Take a peak here.

Bill

Reply to
William Wagner

Sounds like it is one of the false aralias....

...part of the schefflera family.

Val

Reply to
Val

familiar with the false araila...it's not that, unless maybe a different species than the popular dark green ones i've seen.

saw it in a crate and barrel catalog....maybe I can scan it and post....the leaves are a real light green. very "wispy" and open plant.

those begonias look nice.

Reply to
Michael

After looking at some bamboo images on Google...I would say it's very definetly a bamboo of some sort.

Just wonder what type(s) would work for indoors (a sun room).

I've got to try it.

Reply to
Michael

"Michael" wrote in news:yfOdneSdnNA2fXTYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

You can page through this site. I don't think I ever saw any that do good indoors but then I wasn't looking for that, either.

FragileWarrior

On Mar 3, 9:58=EF=BF=BDpm, FragileWarrior > definetly a bamboo of some sort.

Bamboo for the Interior

Reply to
told2b

"told2b" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com:

I guess that's why I didn't see them. :)

Reply to
FragileWarrior