Spinosad

I am facing a real problem with these damn leaf miners. Last year they were no problem but this year they are possibly going to wipe out all by cucumbers and squash. I applied Spinosad in hope of abating the problem. Is this stuff effective?

Reply to
Paul M. Cook

It's from Dow Chemical and kills bees.

Reply to
Billy

No bees at this time. I'm only applying it to affected plants and they have no blossoms yet.

Paul

Reply to
Paul M. Cook