Speaking of Watercress

I haven't had any watercress in prbably 45 years. I've seen some here and there in a few small streams but they're all polluted. Is there any commercially available water cress?

Reply to
LilAbner

LilAbner wrote in news:QrtTp.56944$lW4.9509 @newsfe07.iad:

i have some i grow in a pot on my steps, just keep it's saucer full of water. someone grows it commercially in upstate NY. i bought several big bunches at Wegman's in April. lee

Reply to
enigma

There's a watercress farm just a couple of miles from my front door. That's in SE England.

Reply to
echinosum

Additionally, watercress is widely sold in supermarkets in the UK. I understand that most of it is imported from Portugal.

Reply to
echinosum