Sleepeazy 1970 at Gmail. Com

Anyone considering ordering from this guy, think twice !!! I've been waiting for over a week for a tracking number with his excuses ranging from he's been arrested at the Post Office to he's going to be sent down !!! If you want screenshots of my transaction and payments to him , then I will be happy to post these too . 07765984073
replying to Ain't that the truth, Idadennis wrote:
Thanks for the information.