serious tree problems addressed

Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case Sensitive.

Troubles in the Rhizosphere

Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting
up "Tree Planting"
Mulching -
Look up "Mulch"

Improper Pruning

Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry)
Farming and Related Problems
John A. Keslick, Jr. Consulting Arborist
Beware of so-called tree experts who do not understand tree biology. Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss.

Reply to
symplastless

Was this a response to a question that only you can see?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Nope, just the standard once a week self promotional garbage.

Reply to
Scott Hildenbrand

I thought it was his answer to a question about gardening tools. :-)

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

At least he's not repeatedly asking for us to fill out a survey.

Reply to
Scott Hildenbrand

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously you do not understand common problems trees suffer from today. So I am glad you are not providing information to people. I have not only looked, I have seen. I do not see you offering sound suggestions to people with problems with trees. I care about trees and their associates. Please define what you mean when you say "garbage".

I don't think you had any friends when you were a kid.

Where is your helpful suggestions to people who are responsible for trees with respect to trees and their associates? I.e., on the following topics.

Troubles in the Rhizosphere Trees from the Nursery Tree Planting Mulching Pruning Fertilization (A Touch of Chemistry) Tree Farming and Related Problems

You say self promoting. What am I selling?

Sincerely, John A. Keslick, Jr. Consulting Arborist

Beware of so-called tree experts who do not understand tree biology. Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss.

Reply to
symplastless

Listen, Einstein: When someone responds to a newsgroup message, the subject line of the response usually begins with Re: Subject. Your message did not contain this telltale clue. So, it was obvious that you were NOT responding to someone's question.

Here's what really happened: Nobody had asked a tree question in a while, and that made you feel unwanted, so you posted your usual cut & paste job just to see your name "in writing" once again.

Now, sit down and shut the f*ck up.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

It is a NEWS FLASH, got a problem with that?

You just explained yourself.

Bad words. Judge a man by the words that he uses.

I am not here to please you in any way shape or form. Keep talking!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
symplastless

A news flash? That's a new excuse.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Um, f*ck, shit, doody, crap, asshole, prick, scumbag, mo fo, pee pee, f*ck stick.

Too bad I'm not a man. I can't be judged now.

Reply to
Jangchub

:-)

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Oh yeah? :) :) :) TAKE THAT!

Reply to
Jangchub

Oh, girl, you so bad!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
D. Staples

Your own ego. You call yourself a "consulting arborist", show us your associations.

Beware a so called tree biologist that never studied biology.

Reply to
D. Staples

Bad taste. Bad judgement. Deplorable.

Reply to
Billy

JoeSpareBedroom;762673]"Jangchub" snipped-for-privacy@sakadawa.org wrote in messag

news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...- - Bad words. Judge a man by the words that he uses.-

Um, ****, shit, doody, crap, asshole, prick, scumbag, mo fo, pee pee,

**** stick.

Too bad I'm not a man. I can't be judged now.-

:-)

first off i dont think the garbage language is needed here this is gardening forum not a place for fowl and vulgar language. second of all i would like to thank john for posting his information o this site as it has helped me with a number of trees not only on our ow farm but also with a few that a friend of ours has. without johns information i know for sure that those trees would hav died. the location of their trees were not only wrong but also the amt o mulch used was not good, they had way to much. so just because he posts now and again is no reason to go blasting of or swearing at him its uncalled for also its against the rules of thi group. im hoping that those doing it will stop as its uncalled for. after all we are all gardeners are we know and its always good to hav good information onhand incase we need it:). cyaaaaa sockiescat:)

-- sockiescat

Reply to
sockiescat

supercalifragilisticexpialadocious.

Reply to
Jangchub

Anyone with the name containing "sock" in it is suspicious. I can see you have your own versions of vulgar. Actually, every word I said could be seen as vulgar, but you are selective. That tells me the word asshole, prick, scumbag, and shit are okay with you. Interesting.

One word, grammar.

Reply to
Jangchub

Excuse? I do not answer to you. You are not the boss. What are you a nut?

Sincerely, John A. Keslick, Jr. Consulting Arborist

Beware of so-called tree experts who do not understand tree biology. Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss.

Reply to
symplastless

"D. Staples" wrote in

NO! Beware of so called foresters who do not understand the ecological stages of trees with respect to the chemistry between them and their associates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
symplastless