seeding material ?

What have you found to be the most economical and productive material for starting tomato seeds, and others?

Ciao, Ack.

Reply to
THURSTON.ACKERMAN

I've used Fertilome potting soil for a few years and had great success, this year I tried "Master Gardener" (or something like that) organic stuff, made from peat moss, vermiculite, composted chicken manure, composted bat guano, worm castings, and various other goodies. My seedlings have only been up for a couple of weeks, but so far, it's done at least as well as the Fertilome.

It's certainly not as cheap as using your own compost or anything like that, but it's not all that expensive, either.

steve

Reply to
Steve Wolfe