Sand Cherry question

In pruning an old (ok about 12 years old) sand cherry, I discovered some of the lower branches had developed roots. Since I had remove this branch anyway, I am trying the piece in new home.

So what are my chances for it actually making it?

Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

probably pretty good. Keep the soil evenly moist and in a sheltered spot this winter. Let me know how it does! madgardener

Reply to
madgardener

Sheltered! in this yard. Ha! Cheryl

Reply to